888
I am a wuss.
I have a very low pain threshold.
I am only happy when the temperature is between 22C & 23C.
I will let you know when I am unhappy.
888
www.888dag.com Waiting to cross the road today-saw a car with P plates driver on mobile while driving and both her hands were off the wheel waving them around while talking.....scary!
Long time, no blog
-
I'm sure I'm not the only person who has neglected my blog for two years.
Look at all those weeds! And that dead bit over there.
www.888dag.com
1st Prize goes to.... Pommygran8
-
Congratulations to Pommygran8 for the most viewed youtube clips - over
10.000 hits so far and counting. Pommygran8 with the help of Everapominoz
have been...
OFF TO FIJI
-
http://www.888dag.com/ Finally we are going to Fiji tomorrow. Very excited
as we have booked into a very special place only to be phoned this morning
to te...
Thought for the day....
-
Here's my thought for the day.If you have a car,and can get the bus to
work,then leave the car at home and catch the bloody bus.DON'T BE SO
FUCKING LAZY!Th...
Cleaning windows with out chemicals.
-
To be honest I'm not sure what over came me, but I cleaned Mr T's kitchen
windows. Maybe the fact that you actually couldn't see anything through
them migh...
Step away from the U barn map!!!
-
www.888dag.com
Well what can i say!! Berlin has been Fabulous, what a great alternative
city but don´t even crack me up with my girlfriend though and her l...
luck
-
http://www.888dag.com/
Why Some People Have All the Luck?
By Professor Richard Wiseman, University of Hertfordshire
Why do some people get all the luck whi...
3 comments:
So scary! Mobiles should be banned while driving...isnt that a law??
Yikes...! Scary, isn't it.
we've all got hands free phones ... maybe she has hands free steering ?!
Post a Comment