Saturday 9 August 2008

shoes

888DAG.com>>>>My shoe gripe follows: had an hour to spare shopping today so went to local mall to check out shoes-each time I go I get so frustrated-why oh why are all the shoes sizes hidden in different spots on the shoes-why cant there be some standardised format ie on the sole showing the size (and dont get me started on size info-am I a size 8 and a half or 39 or 40!!!). I peer at the heel, under the front flap, on the strap, under the shoe, inside the shoe.....trying to see if the pair I like are my size! And if I can actually find the size inside the heel it is usually stamped in gold and hard to read even with my glasses on my mature eyes. Please Please Me (apologies to the Beatles) -stamp the size on the sole-so much easier when it is there!

6 comments:

888 The Av 'n Gav Show 888 said...

my sentiments exactly.

pommygran8 said...

Now we have to do something to change it ......4 minutes to change the shoe world!

Glinda said...

I agree - sensitive soles unite!

Lise said...

Totally agree!! Things should be kept as simple as possible!!!

sydhappyguy said...

LOLROF

Laugh-out-loud-rolling-on-floor
:)
888

EyeOfTheLeopard said...

mmmmh, must be a chick thing!