Monday 11 August 2008

trip to Normanhurst

888DAG.com>>>> Trusty Tom Tom got me to Normanhurst to the MG Sports Parts place to pick up a cylinder head gasket for the Bash car which is sick. Took me through all the lovely tunnels with hardly a stop there or back for a traffic jam-impressive! "You have reached your destination dahling" -love my Ab Fab Patsy as the voice directing me! Then with help from Jody at the Variety Club Bash Office I located someone who is flying down to Melbourne tomorrow to perform at the Bash to be the courier for the gasket so that the car can get fixed....no real courier company could "guarantee" it would get there overnight- so I am hoping my way will all hang together and the plan will become actuality-tomorrow will tell...

1 comment:

888 The Av 'n Gav Show 888 said...

You are a real wizzz with your tommytom proud of you - real independent now. Wow